What’s the most important part of your shoot? Ask anyone on set and they’ll say: It’s the food! Why? Because the cast and crew need fuel to make the magic happen. What’s more, they want yummy food, variety, and healthful selections.
At Jerry’s Kitchen we understand your on set catering needs because we’ve been serving the TV and film industry since 2014. Our primary focus is feeding your team delicious, homemade food in a timely manner no matter where or when you’re shooting.
Below are some reasons to choose Jerry’s Kitchen for on set catering in Philadelphia.
- Location flexibility- We can serve 1000 people in the middle of a forest, 100 people on a soundstage, or 10 people in office. You pick the location, we’ll bring the food.
- Communication- Our catering manager will be your primary POC. She or he will be available via mobile throughout the day and confirm time, location, and menu with your team the day before each meal.
- Amazing chefs- Seriously, our team has over 100 years of restaurant experience. They love making food for folks on set and are happy to discuss dietary preferences to make sure we’re satisfying everyone’s appetite.
- Our Fleet- Jerry’s Kitchen is supported by a fleet of 15 mobile vehicles (trucks, carts, and trailers) so no matter how many are in the cast (10-10,000) we’ve got you covered.
- Local and national coverage- Are you shooting in multiple locations simultaneously? Don’t want to hassle with a caterer in 10 different cities? We have relationships (ie we know these folks personally) with mobile caterers in every market. Let us coordinate TV or film catering centrally and save yourself time and aggravation.
- You’re a part of the family- We treat our clients like family because kindness is in our DNA. We understand how impactful special events are. And we’re invested in making each bite a yummy memory.
- Industry experience- Our chefs, servers, and support team know that there may be last-minute changes to location and timing. We get it!